For new patients:
- Patient must be a resident of the following counties: Dane, Richland, Sauk, Colombia, Dodge, Green, Rock, Jefferson, Walworth, and Iowa.
- We accept Medicaid, BadgerCare, and uninsured patients. We do not accept any other forms of dental insurance.
- Individuals must have family income below 200% of Federal Poverty Level
Make sure to note the following needs for your registration forms!
1. Patients must submit proof of family income such as (Bring all that apply)
- Food Share
- Social Security and SSI
- Wages from job
- Unemployment/Worker’s Compensation
- Last year’s W2 or 1099
- Child Support