New patients are always welcome at More Smiles Wisconsin. We serve as a community dental home providing low-cost, high quality care to Wisconsin residents. To schedule an appointment, please call 1.608.665.2752. Eligibility requirements and other information can be found below.
For New Patients:
- Patient must be a resident of the following counties: Dane, Richland, Sauk, Colombia, Dodge, Green, Rock, Jefferson, Walworth, and Iowa.
- We accept Medicaid, BadgerCare, and uninsured patients. We do not accept any other forms of dental insurance.
- Individuals must have family income below 200% of Federal Poverty Level
Make sure to note the following needs for your registration forms!
1. Patients must submit proof of family income such as (Bring all that apply)
- Food Share
- Social Security and SSI
- Wages from job
- Unemployment/Worker’s Compensation
- Last year’s W2 or 1099
- Child Support
More Smiles Wisconsin requires appointments to make sure we can properly schedule dentists and other providers to care for you. Missed appointments hurt our business and block other patients from receiving care. If a patient has to cancel an appointment we require a call 48 hours in advance to let us know. Missed appointments will result in a loss of eligibility for regular and emergency care at our clinic.