Help us bring more smiles
More Smiles Wisconsin helps bring smiles by serving the most vulnerable and needy members of our community with expert dentistry and dental health education. Our staff members are dedicated to carrying out our mission and helping create a better place to live for all Wisconsin residents.
Our staff and volunteers work to:
- reduce pain for veterans
- prevent children from missing school
- restore confidence to the unemployed
- remove worry from struggling families
- provide hope to the homeless
In short, we don’t just provide dental care, we work to change lives.
No Current Openings
Thank you for your interest in More Smiles Wisconsin. We do not currently have any open staff positions, if you are interested in having your resume on file, please e-mail it to Operations@MoreSmilesWI.org, if you are a dentist interested in community care, please email us with your contact information and we will reach out
We are open to student internships for students pursuing careers in business, communications, dentistry, non-profits, and public health. If you are interested in pursuing a 1-year, semester, or summer internship with More Smiles please e-mail a letter of introduction and resume to Operations@MoreSmilesWI.org.
Outside of a formal internship, More Smiles provides an educational and experiential space for student volunteers in our dental clinic. For more information on volunteer opportunities, please visit our Volunteer Page.
More Smiles Wisconsin offers a range of benefits beyond salary for full and part-time employees. Full time employees have access to More Smiles’s health care plan, 401k retirement with match, paid vacation and holiday time, Metro Commute Discount Cards, and free in-clinic dental benefits for employees and immediate family.
Part-time staff are supported with flex scheduling, our Metro Commute Discount Program, as well as free in-clinic dental benefits for employees and immediate family.
Applying to More Smiles Wisconsin
In finding new staff members we’re looking for candidates who knows their stuff, can act as part of a team, and embraces the spirit of non-profit service. Below are a few common questions about employment with our organization:
- How do I apply for a position? – Applications with cover letters and resume/CV can be sent to Operations@MoreSmilesWI.org or sent through a position’s online posting on Indeed.com
- What if the position I want is not listed? – More Smiles is happy to take resumes from interested candidates. We will hold them on file for when a position becomes available. Volunteering is also a great way to become connected to More Smiles and many of our staff have come from the More Smiles volunteer corps.
- Can I apply for multiple positions? – Candidates are invited to apply for any open positions for which they are qualified. As with any job search, applicants are encouraged to submit applications for positions that most closely meet their interest and experience.