Help us bring more smiles
More Smiles Wisconsin helps bring smiles by serving the most vulnerable and needy members of our community with expert dentistry and dental health education. Our staff members are dedicated to carrying out our mission and helping create a better place to live for all Wisconsin residents.
Our staff and volunteers work to:
- reduce pain for veterans
- prevent children from missing school
- restore confidence to the unemployed
- remove worry from struggling families
- provide hope to the homeless
In short, we don’t just provide dental care, we work to change lives.
Community Dental Assistant PRN
More Smiles Wisconsin is looking for a part-time PRN Dental Assistant who is seeking a rewarding position that will help make a big impact on patients with big needs. This is an hourly position with variable hours per week. Our office is open Monday-Friday, with intermittent clinic hours 8:00am-4:30pm based on volunteer dentist availability.
Please click here for a full position listing
We are open to student internships for students pursuing careers in business, communications, dentistry, non-profits, and public health. If you are interested in pursuing a 1-year, semester, or summer internship with More Smiles please e-mail a letter of introduction and resume to Operations@MoreSmilesWI.org.
Outside of a formal internship, More Smiles provides an educational and experiential space for student volunteers in our dental clinic. For more information on volunteer opportunities, please visit our Volunteer Page.
More Smiles Wisconsin offers a range of benefits beyond salary for full and part-time employees. Full time employees have access to More Smiles’s health care plan, 401k retirement with match, paid vacation and holiday time, Metro Commute Discount Cards, and free in-clinic dental benefits for employees and immediate family.
Part-time staff are supported with flex scheduling, our Metro Commute Discount Program, as well as free in-clinic dental benefits for employees and immediate family.
Applying to More Smiles Wisconsin
In finding new staff members we’re looking for candidates who take hold of their role, can act as part of a team, and embraces the spirit of non-profit service. Below are a few common questions about employment with our organization:
- How do I apply for a position? – Applications with cover letters and resume/CV can be sent to Operations@MoreSmilesWI.org or sent through a position’s online posting on Indeed.com
- What if the position I want is not listed? – More Smiles is happy to take resumes from interested candidates. We will hold them on file for when a position becomes available. Volunteering is also a great way to become connected to More Smiles and many of our staff have come from the More Smiles volunteer corps.
- Can I apply for multiple positions? – Candidates are invited to apply for any open positions for which they are qualified. As with any job search, applicants are encouraged to submit applications for positions that most closely meet their interest and experience.