New patients are always welcome at More Smiles Wisconsin. We serve as a community dental home providing low-cost, high quality care to Wisconsin residents. To schedule an appointment, please call (608) 665-2752. Eligibility requirements and other information can be found below.
For New Patients
- More Smiles primarily serves residents of the following counties: Dane, Colombia, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Richland, Rock, Sauk, or Walworth. Residents of other counties can call to confirm eligibility.
- We accept Medicaid plans including BadgerCare, and uninsured patients. We do not accept any other forms of dental insurance.
- For uninsured patients, income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level for your family size (about $25,000 per year for an individual or $51,500 for a family of four).
- For uninsured patients, please refer to our Fee Scale for price of general services.
- More Smiles Wisconsin requires all appointments to be scheduled, we do not accept walk-ins. For information about emergency care, please call (608) 665-2752.
In order to register as a new patient with More Smiles Wisconsin, we will ask you a few questions when you call in to schedule your first appointment. Since More Smiles Wisconsin has certain eligibility requirements, you will be asked about your insurance status. If uninsured, you will be asked to furnish proof of financial eligibility.
Examples of documents that can be used to verify income include:
- Pay stub from employer
- Social Security statement
- Unemployment/Worker’s Compensation statement
- Most recent tax return (1040)
- Child support statement
You will also be asked to complete registration forms. These forms include an application for services, a clinic policies understanding, medical history questionnaire, and you will also receive MSW’s notice of privacy practices for your records. Registration forms may be printed and completed in advance.
If you opt to complete registration forms in advance of appointment, please be sure to complete and submit all forms in the packet, provide as detailed as information as possible, and remember to list any medication(s) you are taking on your health history form.
To complete your registration as a patient, please review and fill out the forms below prior to your appointment.